Perinatal Program Newfoundland Labrador (PPNL) is a provincial program administered through Eastern Health and located in the Janeway Children’s Health and Rehabilitation Centre.
- a follow-up clinic for infants at risk for developmental delay;
- perinatal education, programs and advocacy;
- perinatal surveillance; and
- provincial breastfeeding consultation.
The Perinatal Program of Newfoundland and Labrador was originally established in 1979 to improve the quality of reproductive care and pregnancy outcomes.
Our team is comprised of the following health-care professionals:
- Program managers
- Administrative assistants
- Clinic nurses
- Nurse educators
- Breastfeeding consultants
- Clinical epidemiologists
Where we are
Janeway Children’s Health and Rehabilitation Centre
300 Prince Philip Drive
St. John’s, NL
Directions: Our offices are located on the 2nd (main) floor in room 2J203.
- Please follow the corridor to the right of the Janeway Gift Shop.
- We are directly across from the Janeway Café.
How to reach us