For health professionals
For general inquiries, please call: 709-777-6300.
For all other services, please fax a general consult to the specific area. Fax numbers may be found under each service.
- Gynecologic Reproductive Endocrinologyand Infertility Referral CRITERIA
- Gynecologic Reproductive Endocrinologyand Infertility REFERRAL FORM Fillable (CH-2330, PDF)
- NL Fertility Services Specimen Collection Requisition (Ch-1338, PDF)
Janeway Lifestyle Program
- Information for health providers regarding the Janeway Lifestyle Program
- ‘Be the Wave’ newsletter
- Evidenced-based resources for health providers
- Video: Health behavious matters: A toolkit for health professionals
Perinatal Program Newfoundland Labrador (PPNL)
The Perinatal Program Newfoundland and Labrador (PPNL) – Education offers a number of professional education and training programs for health-care providers.
- Advances in labour and risk management (ALARM)
- Fetal health surveillance (FHS)
- STEP 2 education
- Neonatal courses and initiatives
- Perinatal mental health
- Provincial clinical practice guidelines